- Reception staff will wear scrub/ level three surgical masks/gloves and facial shield and communicate with you through the plexiglass shield.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for all clinical and administrative staff, including surgical and N95 masks, face shield /hair cover and gown
- Daily staff and dentists screening with respect to COVID symptoms.
- Pre-screening of all patients prior to their appointment and again at the entrance of the office
- Temperature check for patients up on entry of the office.
- Daily temperature checks for all staffs.
- Phones/ reception desk will be disinfected before start and multiple times during the day.
- Disinfection of the area after patient contact.
- Disinfect touch surfaces at least twice daily, including chairs, tables, door handles, light switches, clothes hangers, bathroom countertops and fixtures, staff-room surfaces, lab areas, etc.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Physical distancing with furniture (2-meter distance)
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That may mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment
Call Us Today for Consultations
Our online consults haven’t stopped! We are working hard to make sure your dental needs don’t have to wait! Connect with us today and get all of your questions answered
Get your oral hygiene checked
At Precision Dental, we care about more than just your teeth. We are concerned about ensuring we are doing everything possible to put you in the best health.